Visit the Food Hub Website. Click here
Have you a food business or idea for a new food product? The North East Food Hub has been set up to promote and stimulate the growth of food businesses in the northeast. It is a voluntary social enterprise managed by a board, made up of local community activists and representatives of statutory agencies.
The Hub comprises of 2 elements:
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Suitable for – Research, New Product Development, Small Scale Production (e.g. Farmers Market, batch production etc.)
- No costly set up costs – equipment and utensils supplied
Food Production Units
- We offer fully finished high spec food units
- Units (900ft2) conform to HACCP requirements
- Natural Gas & 3 Phase Electricity
- Excellent Access and car parking
- Ideally located close M1/N2
Food Sector Training Courses & Events
We provide training in the following areas:
- Food Hygiene & Food Safety including HACCP
- Food Law
- New Product Development
- Food Packaging
- Tailored courses to individual needs and businesses
Training room available to rent for meetings, events, product launches, private training etc.
Secretarial support, meeting room and boardroom facilities available to tenants.
If you are interested in leasing a unit please get in touch at phone number 041-6857680/ 086 -8261810 or click here.