Visit the Food Hub Website. Click here
Have you a food business or idea for a new food product? The North East Food Hub has been set up to promote and stimulate the growth of food businesses in the northeast. It is a voluntary social enterprise managed by a board, made up of local community activists and representatives of statutory agencies.
The Hub comprises of 2 elements:
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Suitable for – Research, New Product Development, Small Scale Production (e.g. Farmers Market, batch production etc.)
- No costly set up costs – equipment and utensils supplied
Food Production Units
- We offer fully finished high spec food units
- Units (900ft2) conform to HACCP requirements
- Natural Gas & 3 Phase Electricity
- Excellent Access and car parking
- Ideally located close M1/N2
Food Sector Training Courses & Events
We provide training in the following areas:
- Food Hygiene & Food Safety including HACCP
- Food Law
- New Product Development
- Food Packaging
- Tailored courses to individual needs and businesses
Training room available to rent for meetings, events, product launches, private training etc.
Secretarial support, meeting room and boardroom facilities available to tenants.